Storage in Minecraft can be a huge problem, but thankfully with the help of the BiblioCraft Mod you will be able to solve it just fine. While the normal inventory can seem to have a nice size at first, the reality is that you will start to add more and more so it won’t pass that much time until the inventory will be filled.
It is basically a simple mod that provides you with the ability to explore the game minecraft world in any way you see fit and then add these items within your Minecraft home at any given time. Simply put this mod provides you with 8 new types of storage blocks, each one of them being unique and suitable for a certain set of items.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12